MY NEW 2015 RAM ECO diesel.... 1500

• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Ontario ,Canada
Truck Year
Hi Connie I had 2012 f 150 Ecoboost fx4 put 90000 km on traded it in on a 2014 Ram Laramie load with every option would never ever go back to that fuel guzzling rough riding ford.
Welcome to the Ram side

Reactions: Connie

Connie

Sep 16, 2015
Morris il
Truck Year
Hi Connie I had 2012 f 150 Ecoboost fx4 put 90000 km on traded it in on a 2014 Ram Laramie load with every option would never ever go back to that fuel guzzling rough riding ford.
Welcome to the Ram side
Thanks Wes.. I am a happy camper in my new ECO D.. I had no idea how much I would like this truck.. I have had new vehicles in my life. however . I feel like I am on top of the world in this truck.. and there are so many people that are happy with RAM I made a perfect choice.. AND I have to admit I get a littly cocky:p when I drive by a new ford or gmc.. it sort of like you can't touch this..no competition... This is a DIESEL engine!!!!!! I am fighting with myself to keep it stock.. I would really like to lift it.. but I like the feel of the smooth luxury drive.. I wanted a 2500.. but the price tage was steep and I don't need that much power.. but when press the pedal on this thing I it moves.. as well as my my older 2500 v 10..or my really old 350 dually..... but I have still have fuel left after putting a lead foot on the peddle..:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: WesMgc

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
You hit a home run. Beautiful ride - congratulations!

Reactions: Connie