• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

MY NEW 2015 RAM ECO diesel.... 1500

Connie

Sep 16, 2015
Truck Year
Love my new truck... it is loaded and a complete dream to drive!!!! No more Fords for this girl!!!

Attachments

• my ram front.jpg
    my ram front.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 23
  • my ram1.jpg
    my ram1.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 23
  • my ram and bike2.jpg
    my ram and bike2.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 24

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
Hi Connie I had 2012 f 150 Ecoboost fx4 put 90000 km on traded it in on a 2014 Ram Laramie load with every option would never ever go back to that fuel guzzling rough riding ford.
Welcome to the Ram side

Connie

Sep 16, 2015
Truck Year
Hi Connie I had 2012 f 150 Ecoboost fx4 put 90000 km on traded it in on a 2014 Ram Laramie load with every option would never ever go back to that fuel guzzling rough riding ford.
Welcome to the Ram side
Thanks Wes.. I am a happy camper in my new ECO D.. I had no idea how much I would like this truck.. I have had new vehicles in my life. however . I feel like I am on top of the world in this truck.. and there are so many people that are happy with RAM I made a perfect choice.. AND I have to admit I get a littly cocky:p when I drive by a new ford or gmc.. it sort of like you can't touch this..no competition... This is a DIESEL engine!!!!!! I am fighting with myself to keep it stock.. I would really like to lift it.. but I like the feel of the smooth luxury drive.. I wanted a 2500.. but the price tage was steep and I don't need that much power.. but when press the pedal on this thing I it moves.. as well as my my older 2500 v 10..or my really old 350 dually..... but I have still have fuel left after putting a lead foot on the peddle..:ROFLMAO:

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
You hit a home run. Beautiful ride - congratulations!