• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need your vote!

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Boostn I wanted this market to take Off...and I hope it still does. FCA was out the gate 3+ years that's Decades in the Car world, they could have grabbed the market equal to the Dodge Mini Van in the 80s.

Pizza04

Mar 4, 2018
Truck Year
Boostn I wanted this market to take Off...and I hope it still does. FCA was out the gate 3+ years that's Decades in the Car world, they could have grabbed the market equal to the Dodge Mini Van in the 80s.

Honestly we don’t know how well these trucks are doing, people have problems that’s a for sure. But if they were that bad you would see a lot more people on the forums whining about them. I see a bunch with 120k or miles for sale on Craigslist. I think the people with the loudest voice are the ones that have issues. Yet how many ED’s were sold? A bunch of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John

Nov 13, 2015
Honestly we don’t know how well these trucks are doing, people have problems that’s a for sure. But if they were that bad you would see a lot more people on the forums whining about them. I see a bunch with 120k or miles for sale on Craigslist. I think the people with the loudest voice are the ones that have issues. Yet how many ED’s were sold? A bunch of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About 104,000 were produced. Ram states the average failure rate is 215 per month. Thousands have failed to date. I don'r find this to be very encouraging.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Pizza04 the media is very very deceiving in this area ,Contrary to what the media Wants you to Believe, they are only a small portion of what results are actually .. The media and especially forums ( certain forums) want you come to them, Example I was posting that the failure rates were in the 125-200 Per month ( I visually counted the Crated 3.0s locally store in Aug 16) Back at the 1500diesel...com and FCA was playing Dirty on this matter they immediately played the discredit card creating their own cover up. What A BOMB shell was drop on that site when the DOJ released the FCA memo on the 3.0...... I received the memo Jan 9 18 and waited until Fed 7 18 to share some of the findings HERE at EcodieselRam Yep That info was found Here 1st......., it was 2 days later 97hmsc posted about the Memo LMBO He likes to steal the thunder ,but in reality He's in the back rows findings crumbs. if I was Honorable person and a member at 1500diesel.com only to find out they've been Dirty on the failures, I be PO dropping any connection with such delusion , Many buyers were caught up in that cover up all the fake News they (A few Mods) promoted. Go test My theory at that site and post the facts , and You will get banned.

Last edited: