• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New ECO Recall report

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Nov 13, 2015
I filed a complaint with safecar.gov, and I know about GDE, ECUs, but on principal I shouldnt have to spend 800 to make the truck run properly. I love the truck, leather 4x4 etc.. but it was 50K and it should perform at least as well as it did when i bought it. Right?
Another option would be to take a small amount of the AEM money and buy a tune. It will be better than new on FCA's dime and you keep most of the change.

Wshaneb

Aug 6, 2019
Truck Year
There has not been any revision to the oil change interval. It's still 10,000 miles unless you are using > 5% biodiesel.
That may be however I am relaying what the dealership has instructed. Oil specks have changed 2 or three times since I purchased this truck. Dealer only service.

Wshaneb

Aug 6, 2019
Truck Year
I filed a complaint with safecar.gov, and I know about GDE, ECUs, but on principal I shouldnt have to spend 800 to make the truck run properly. I love the truck, leather 4x4 etc.. but it was 50K and it should perform at least as well as it did when i bought it. Right?
WORD BROTHER! FCA is hosting us!

John

Nov 13, 2015
That may be however I am relaying what the dealership has instructed. Oil specks have changed 2 or three times since I purchased this truck. Dealer only service.
What year is your truck? There was a revision to the oil spec sometime around June of 2016. That was the one and only according to Mopar Tech Authority. Some dealers either don't know or they're being dishonest and recommending more oil changes.

Wshaneb

Aug 6, 2019
Truck Year
What year is your truck? There was a revision to the oil spec sometime around June of 2016. That was the one and only according to Mopar Tech Authority. Some dealers either don't know or they're being dishonest and recommending more oil changes.
2015.....yes I went round with dealer about oil....dealer says one thing.....online another....call FCA....ECT.. John I see that on differing feeds you tend to turn subject away from the harm people seem to be experiencing. You have stated you have had no problems with your unit. You work for FCA to monitor feedback don't you!

John

Nov 13, 2015
2015.....yes I went round with dealer about oil....dealer says one thing.....online another....call FCA....ECT.. John I see that on differing feeds you tend to turn subject away from the harm people seem to be experiencing. You have stated you have had no problems with your unit. You work for FCA to monitor feedback don't you!
I work for a company that binds books and not sure what that has to do with anything about trucks.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
So do I complain to u but I have no complaints my truck runs great for a 2018 maybe being as it is tuned since new

Wshaneb

Aug 6, 2019
Truck Year
So do I complain to u but I have no complaints my truck runs great for a 2018 maybe being as it is tuned since new
And once again the issue of FCA cheating and defrauding customers goes unanswered....by people that have no issues. Then why are you on here?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I deleted my truck when it was new to avoid all the problems u r having I don't need fmc warranty for I have never had a problem

John

Nov 13, 2015
All we can do is go through the proper channels to report our issues. Insults and attacking each other here will not help anyone's case.
I do apologize if it sounded like I was attacking or insulting anyone. I didn't mean it to come across that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.