• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new guy from florida

KevininStuart

Sep 10, 2019
Truck Year
hello i own a ram 1500 4wd with ecodiesel ! it is currently at the dealer with the "service electronic throttle" warning light

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome that is where all un tuned Eco diesels end up time after time gde it

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
welcome, get it GDE tuned, probably a choked up MAP sensor, or too much soot in your intake. With a tune, it'll disable the egr and reduce the soot bigtime, improve your mpg, reduce your regens significantly, run better, run cleaner, keep your oil cleaner...

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Very common on the 3.0, In long term ownership its either tune or get use to that Message.

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
GDE unless you are from california as they can't sell to cali...

KevininStuart

Sep 10, 2019
Truck Year
I picked up my truck from the dealer on Thursday afternooon ! The problem seems to be resolved ! The check engine light was a result of "low turbocharger outlet pressure " resulting in the reduced power and causing the throttle to open further than normal causing the " service electronic throttle linkage" light ! I drove te truck at highway speeds for about 500 miles in the past couple days and all seems well ! the DEF tank level is noticably lower , so I believe at least one regeneration cycle was completed ! Kevin

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
DEF level and usage cannot determine Active Regens...Outlet Pressure is determined by the SCR and Intake sensors. Was Turbo or Intake replace, if NOT and a through work over it will be back.