• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Nitto Terra Grappler G2 Impressions

Hevster1

Oct 3, 2016
Truck Year
About 3k ago I installed a set of these. Here are my impressions:
1. MPG dropped about .5-1 MPG
2. Traction increased quite a bit everywhere
3. They are more noisy than stock but not bad
4. Ride seems exactly the same
5. They balanced perfectly with less weight than the stock Badyears. I did however use my pin plate setup as you should for any plastic clad wheel.
I would certainly recommend these for anyone. Pricing while higher than the oe's wasn't horrible considering they are 20's

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
About 3k ago I installed a set of these. Here are my impressions:
1. MPG dropped about .5-1 MPG
2. Traction increased quite a bit everywhere
3. They are more noisy than stock but not bad
4. Ride seems exactly the same
5. They balanced perfectly with less weight than the stock Badyears. I did however use my pin plate setup as you should for any plastic clad wheel.
I would certainly recommend these for anyone. Pricing while higher than the oe's wasn't horrible considering they are 20's

My friend has them on his as well, and loves them. He's horrible about not rotating them and still gets 40-50K out of them.

Last edited:

Hevster1

Oct 3, 2016
Truck Year
Good to hear, I have sold them to customers on Tundra and on a 3500 ram in LRE. Both like them. I like the 65k treadlife warranty and of course the traction.

Emil in Wy

Jun 20, 2017
Truck Year
I traded the dealer my stock tires for these, really recommend them. Great tires in all conditions.