• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

JBTires

Jul 4, 2019
Truck Year
Hey all, bill here. I’ve got a 2018 eco diesel- love it. Laramie, crewcab, long bed, 3.92 gears, leveled with bilstein 5100’s, 17 method nv bronze wheels, Lt305/70/17 Nitto ridge grappler tires, hellwig rear sway bar, timber grove enterprises air bags, amp steps, and a pedal commander. Still adding goodies as I go- any info on cool parts to add power/ mpg’s or anything to help keep the motor running the best it can be would be great! Currently averaging 17-18mpg around town, 23 highway. Thanks!

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome! I'd recommend tuning the truck to at least enjoy the extra power and perhaps add more smiles per gallon, or if you're a good driver more miles per gallon :) Engine tuning will allow you to take away some restrictive hard parts like the EGR/DPF, etc.

JBTires

Jul 4, 2019
Truck Year
Welcome! I'd recommend tuning the truck to at least enjoy the extra power and perhaps add more smiles per gallon, or if you're a good driver more miles per gallon :) Engine tuning will allow you to take away some restrictive hard parts like the EGR/DPF, etc.
Problem is I’m in California- looked into the gde tune but can’t get it shipped here... bummer!