• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Oil change interval reset trackable?

Caveman

May 15, 2019
Truck Year
I have my eco diesel in for motor repair . They are asking for service records . I have first and last oil change done at dealer . 11500 to 105500 but the ones in between serviced myself have receipts for oil filters may be missing one and missing one t6 oil jug recipt. I cannot find my service book for the life of me! Gahhhhh! I have to put some recordings on a sheet I’m wondering if the computer can track when the oil was reset every time ? I am wondering if they can go in a physically check software ? I may be off my a couple km s or so but they have all been done under 16000 intervals . Let me know what you think guys ! Thanks ! Cheers!

xpapax

Feb 25, 2020
Truck Year
Try going back to the store where you bought the stuff and ask them to reprint receipts. If you know the date and what you bought they can normally look it up in the system. I had to do this for the same issue as you; my truck is in for a motor and they wanted my receipts. I couldnt find 2 so I went back to Canadian Tire, and Napa gave them the dates and what the SKU of the item I bought was. They were both able to pull up in their systems my transaction and reprint the receipts.

Waggie

Jan 25, 2016
Truck Year
Try going back to the store where you bought the stuff and ask them to reprint receipts. If you know the date and what you bought they can normally look it up in the system. I had to do this for the same issue as you; my truck is in for a motor and they wanted my receipts. I couldnt find 2 so I went back to Canadian Tire, and Napa gave them the dates and what the SKU of the item I bought was. They were both able to pull up in their systems my transaction and reprint the receipts.
Where are you located? Mine is in for the same issue, blown motor and missing 1 receipt from 2.5 yes ago. They seem to be balking at it because of it.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
If you buy you oil from the same place and have an account, they can likely pull the records. This is why it's always a good idea to get a maintenance tracking app so you can upload receipts.

Caveman

May 15, 2019
Truck Year
I have receipts from the local garage specifying what filter and oil used as well as dates and odometer reading . Should that be suffice?

xpapax

Feb 25, 2020
Truck Year
Where are you located? Mine is in for the same issue, blown motor and missing 1 receipt from 2.5 yes ago. They seem to be balking at it because of it.

I'm in Eastern Canada, but was Canadian Tire and Napa are larger stores with good sales management systems so not sure if everywhere can do it.

Caveman

May 15, 2019
Truck Year
Does anyone know what Chrysler’s cost is for the 16 ram eco Diesel engine in CAD? The complete engine not just long block.