• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ram Ecodiesel oil cooler delete kit now available.

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
What does this full synthetic oil filter have to do with a ram ecodiesel? I am proud to have the D&J Diesel factory oil cooler delete kit installed on my truck, and now its finally ready. Fully protected by an official U.S. patent. Its done. Full time oil filtration standard on both kits? done. Solid state thermostatically controlled oil control bypass system? done. Solid state oil viscosity bypass oil cooler? done. Automatically controlled thermostatic auxiliary fan? standard on all kits. Need a HD Towing option for extra cooling? Done!! Second cooler with electric fan extra, ready to sell. Fully modular expandable system? DONE!! Call D&J Diesel to pre pay for your system today, pre orders are first come first serve, Kits will be shipping in 2-3 weeks. Many more options and kits coming soon, Thank you for your input and support.

Please dont contact me for sales/support, i am not associated with d&j diesel, Please contact them for support and questions.

Attachments

• shawns 640xl_20160329_09_24_30_Pro_LI.jpg
    shawns 640xl_20160329_09_24_30_Pro_LI.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 103

John

Nov 13, 2015
Thanks for sharing the video. I'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling with this kit. I'm afraid it lacks sufficient engineering. Definitely not something to do while under factory warranty especially with all the engine failures we are hearing about. the only benefit will be for Chrysler saving some money when they deny the warranty. With that said, it might be okay for the folks out of warranty who are willing to gamble on such a kit. Just my opinion.