• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Remote App for starting truck

Lou

Jan 31, 2016
Truck Year
I have constant problems with the Uconnect I have very poor Sprint service where I live, i wish it would it would be nice to start the truck a couple of minutes before I leave for work, the remote doesnt reach from my kitchen to the truck, pretty poor range on the remote, and Uconnect doesn't work good. When it does work it takes several minutes to work. And the these RAMs lock all the doors when you use any remote starts which really irks me. I really wish that I could defeat that part of the remote starts.

BunkerOil

Nov 8, 2015
Truck Year
Go after market in Canada. I use Scytek mobile piggy backed on top of the factory remote start. All plug and play. Works really good second winter in the ED and had used the same unit for several years in my Tundra. Only problem is that it has to be programed to shutdown in 15 minutes as the trucks remote shuts down in the same time.

Buggy-Bumpers

Feb 21, 2016
Truck Year
Yes it's a nice toy to play with and I have in both the ED and the Cherokee. It very cool to have a warm seat in the winter or a cool interior in the summer. Yes it wastes fuel but I don't care because I make my own for the ED.