Titan Fuel tank released

• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Roseau, MN
Truck Year
Thank you for finding this. Assuming I still have the truck this will be going up next year. ~1200 mile (gentle highway) range without an auxiliary fuel cell? Yes please.

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
I guess if a guy was towing a lot, it would be useful. but still that'd give you nearly a 600 mile range while towing and 1200 without, if you drive nice. Wow. With the 26 gal tank, I only fill it up every three weeks or so, unless I have a road trip. I think if I had that much fuel, it would get stale. Also, how would the EVIC know you had a new tank?

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Roseau, MN
Truck Year
I guess if a guy was towing a lot, it would be useful. but still that'd give you nearly a 600 mile range while towing and 1200 without, if you drive nice. Wow. With the 26 gal tank, I only fill it up every three weeks or so, unless I have a road trip. I think if I had that much fuel, it would get stale. Also, how would the EVIC know you had a new tank?
The evic wouldn't exactly "know" therefore your range would never truly be accurate. You'd just be back to old times relying on judgement of a float gauge and reading the needle and or knowing how many miles to expect from a fill opposed to counting the miles left in your range. Because of course the needle is still going to function off of the float gauge. (Though I don't think you'll ever notice it move.) And your evic range will just float around aimlessly trying to keep up. Not that big of a deal in my opinion

AJ73942

Aug 2, 2016
Truck Year
good lord, I can get 700 miles from a tank on mine now. That's a good day's driving! I agree that if you were towing something that brought your mpg down a few notches this would be a nice option. Narrows the potential customers down a bit by being applicable only to the 6'4" bed length, but I understand that there wouldn't be room for it under the 5'4". Interesting find.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Roseau, MN
Truck Year
good lord, I can get 700 miles from a tank on mine now. That's a good day's driving! I agree that if you were towing something that brought your mpg down a few notches this would be a nice option. Narrows the potential customers down a bit by being applicable only to the 6'4" bed length, but I understand that there wouldn't be room for it under the 5'4". Interesting find.
Crew cab AND 6' box. Quad 6 not applicable either