• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

News What New for 2016: Ram Truck Brand & EcoDiesel

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
Thats the reason I got out of the 2500/3500 they just keep making them bigger and bigger I don't want to tow my house and the house next to it just a boat and other toys .

The bigger they make them the more sense the Cummins 5 Lt will be that market could open up big time.

AzRamDiesel

Jan 2, 2014
Yea it will be something to see how the Cummins 5.0 does in the market in comparison to the other diesels out there.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Yea I'm anxious for the Nissan's debut as well. There are so many options for truck buyers now it's awesome.

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
I think they may have a few growing pains these dealers never had diesel trucks before look at the growing pain that dodge has gone threw and they have had diesel mechanics for years

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
I'd take an HD Ram over 2nd-rate Nippon any day, Cummins or not. Good luck getting any Nissan mechanic able to do much more than spell d-i-e-s-e-l.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
While I applaud Nissan for taking this leap, I just don't see where it fits into the current market.

Buggy-Bumpers

Feb 21, 2016
Truck Year
While I applaud Nissan for taking this leap, I just don't see where it fits into the current market.
It now allows Nissan to offer a true contender for a 1/2 ton pickup truck in the US market. Every body is getting into the game now that Ram has opened it up and dropped their Dakota. The other thing is the fuel mileage gain you get with a diesel over any of the gas engines that can pull the same loads is just ridiculous. You will start seeing more people getting 1/2 ton diesels, including the Colorado, for daily drivers and the occasional Camping, Boat, or whatever duties.
This way they don't have spend BIG bucks on a 3/4 or 1 Ton and still be able to pull their toys during the summer.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Next thing you know because it is Nissan after all of course, will be a CVT bolted to the Cummins in the "next generation truck"

Good luck to that holding up