• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

WTB Stock Exhaust & DPF

Deward

Feb 5, 2019
Truck Year
If you have tuned and deleted your ecodiesel, what did you do with your exhaust? I am experiencing a 100% full DPF and my two options seem to be either change the DPF or GDE tune/delete. Well, if I go with another DPF, and keep it stock, wondering if anybody has some hardware they will never use again for sale. I am in Northern Michigan, but get downstate often enough. For those within range of GDE, Southeast Michigan is relatively easy for me meet up.

Deward

Feb 5, 2019
Truck Year
Likely needs a forced regen (desoot).
Forced regen?
Dealer tried twice. No joy. It would not start the regen using their wiTECH computer.

Might just be the dealer....

John

Nov 13, 2015
Forced regen?
Dealer tried twice. No joy. It would not start the regen using their wiTECH computer.

Might just be the dealer....
TC Diesel (a knowledgeable member here) had mentioned the WiTech operation can be complicated. Make me wonder if the dealer knows what they are doing?

Dvauld

Feb 22, 2020
Truck Year
If you have tuned and deleted your ecodiesel, what did you do with your exhaust? I am experiencing a 100% full DPF and my two options seem to be either change the DPF or GDE tune/delete. Well, if I go with another DPF, and keep it stock, wondering if anybody has some hardware they will never use again for sale. I am in Northern Michigan, but get downstate often enough. For those within range of GDE, Southeast Michigan is relatively easy for me meet up.
I’m down in N.C., but I have done a full delete and tune on a 2016 ecodiesel and have the entire system available. The parts have less than 20,000 miles on them because Chrysler had to do an engine replacement and all the original parts were oil/ metal contaminated. I have the complete egr system available as well. Including DEF injector and all sensors. 252-622-1698. Let me know if you’re interested.

EcoDieselDilbeck

Dec 5, 2020
Truck Year
Trade you full factory emissions system off 2018 ram for a delete tune