• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EcoDiesel OBD II Flashing now available.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Go with SFT, can't beat their 20% off deal. Great product and service.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Yep, they sold out the day the 20% was announced. They have ordered more. If their site won't take your order send them an email or via their "Contact" page

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
I just looked, did you miss their big note that said
***ALL ITEMS ARE ON BACK ORDER. WILL SHIP IN 3-10 BUSINESS DAYS****

Patrity

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
20% off store-wide for father's day, sofakingtuned.com use coupon "SENDITDAD"

I took advantage of this deal and Jimmy is more than helpful putting up with my stupid questions over facebook.

I would advise you guys to take advantage of this deal too before the sale is over. $720 for TCM AND ECM tuning? Yes please!

SofaKingTuned

Dec 31, 2018
Truck Year
Go with SFT, can't beat their 20% off deal. Great product and service.
i got on their website, and they show out of stock.
Yep, they sold out the day the 20% was announced. They have ordered more. If their site won't take your order send them an email or via their "Contact" page
I just looked, did you miss their big note that said
***ALL ITEMS ARE ON BACK ORDER. WILL SHIP IN 3-10 BUSINESS DAYS****
I took advantage of this deal and Jimmy is more than helpful putting up with my stupid questions over facebook.

I would advise you guys to take advantage of this deal too before the sale is over. $720 for TCM AND ECM tuning? Yes please!

We are still taking orders! And yes, we SOLD out! But we're expecting MORE products and HOPING to have everything out next week but please bare with us. It's a 3-person team here fulfilling orders here in America.

20% off still happening use coupon "SENDITDAD"

SofaKingTuned

Dec 31, 2018
Truck Year
I saw that post on Facebook, and I asked if I should be concerned about the focus on the low end grunt and the main bearings and was told to shut up. I think the Sofa King tune is likely good but prefer GDE's focus on power further up the rev band.
This is bad for a diesel. Excess heat dissolves the main barrings, plus they're had a few engine fires. Be careful.

As for our tunes, the Silver content has been less and less each oil analysis to show the tunes are removing the otherwise wear and tear. See website for recent Oil analysis.

SofaKingTuned

Dec 31, 2018
Truck Year
Adaptive strategies don't confirm well to power changes, IMO your better off setting it at honor power level and upgrading your foot for power and mileage.
Good point, With our Combo we have the customer reset the clutch adaptive and perform a quick learn procedure in order to expedite this process.

Lou17

Aug 6, 2018
Truck Year
Just installed the SFT stage 1 and love the way my truck responds and drives now. No more ridiculous foot-to-power lag!
And as someone mentioned already....Jimmy puts up with my stupid questions and not following his clear and detailed instruction :)
Thanks again!

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Kinda tired of the Sofa King Tuned ads on here. Seems like someone is trying to take advantage of Eco Diesel flash mania that is happening right now.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Kinda tired of the Sofa King Tuned ads on here. Seems like someone is trying to take advantage of Eco Diesel flash mania that is happening right now.

Every 3 posts have the words GDE in them, and you say this? :D

I'm not going to play favorites for one of the other because I have neither. We like for our community members to share their experiences with vendors.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Every 3 posts have the words GDE in them, and you say this? :D

I'm not going to play favorites for one of the other because I have neither. We like for our community members to share their experiences with vendors.

Thanks for your post.
I wanted to reply to his post but anything I came up with was too negative.
Your reply said it all.

BrianW

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
We are still taking orders! And yes, we SOLD out! But we're expecting MORE products and HOPING to have everything out next week but please bare with us. It's a 3-person team here fulfilling orders here in America.

20% off still happening use coupon "SENDITDAD"
The guy that is ordering and doing the work on my truck has called and left a voicemail... His name is Justin if you hear the voicemail. i guess we wont get the 20% off deal but he has been trying to get a hold of someone to get answers before he orders for me.

SofaKingTuned

Dec 31, 2018
Truck Year
The guy that is ordering and doing the work on my truck has called and left a voicemail... His name is Justin if you hear the voicemail. i guess we wont get the 20% off deal but he has been trying to get a hold of someone to get answers before he orders for me.
Hey Brian we'll give him a call back soon as we can. For now, I urge you to read the www.sofakingtuned.com/faq page. This isn't just smoke up the, you know what. We get the same questions asked daily. Our goal is to answer them on there.

BrianW

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
Hey Brian we'll give him a call back soon as we can. For now, I urge you to read the www.sofakingtuned.com/faq page. This isn't just smoke up the, you know what. We get the same questions asked daily. Our goal is to answer them on there.
ok ill let him know, im just trying to get everything answered so he can order it for me. id like to have it done in time for my trip on july 10th but dont know if the backorder will be filled in that time.

Mzwolle

Jul 1, 2019
Truck Year
There hasnt been any activity on this thread in awhile.

Has anyone started using this?

How is it working>

Can you reinstall the "Stock" program?

EDIT: Sorry, my browser didn't show me there were additonal pages - reading them now.

Last edited:

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
^^^^^^^^
Has anyone started using this? I'm using both of SFT's ECU & TCU tunes
How is it working> Great
Can you reinstall the "Stock" program? Yes

BrianW

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
my combo tuner came in yesterday, my guy is too busy right now. truck wont go in until Monday to b installed. stage 2