• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EcoDiesel OBD II Flashing now available.

Firstsage

Nov 19, 2018
Truck Year
Adaptive strategies don't confirm well to power changes, IMO your better off setting it at honor power level and upgrading your foot for power and mileage.
My foot is fully upgraded. Been putting it through training for years. (y)

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
...........(y)

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Here's a user's report of GDE vs SFT I found on another forum.

Firstsage

Nov 19, 2018
Truck Year
I have a long-ish trip coming up this weekend. Roughly 900 miles highway round trip. I have a buddy who owns a shop that is going to install the DST switch for me half way through the leg. I'll let you know how that goes and what the MPGs look like. I see them steadily going up on each drive. Hit 20 with the short round town stuff yesterday.

Patrity

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
Spoke with PPEI today, they are no longer offering this tuning. Oddly, I got two answers.

One was they were out of handsets?
The second time they gave me a reason it was because they were having issues with this tune.

Firstsage

Nov 19, 2018
Truck Year
I wonder if they are going to take care of firstsage?
Odd. They still have it on the site. My tune is working well. I was going to email Kory and ask about how the settlement would be handled. Meaning go back to back to stock, get their flash and then resend in the new stock file... That is my thought.
I'll ask Kory about this in the mail and let you know.

Patrity

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
Odd. They still have it on the site. My tune is working well. I was going to email Kory and ask about how the settlement would be handled. Meaning go back to back to stock, get their flash and then resend in the new stock file... That is my thought.

That's what I said. At first they told me they didn't offer OBD Flashing. I was confused so I sent them the link to THEIR website.

That's when they told me both of their reasons why they were no longer doing it.
Also never answered if I could drive to them and flash rather than mail.

Here ya go:

BrianW

May 2, 2019
Truck Year

Any word from Kory? i hope they release the tuner again so my truck can get done.

Firstsage

Nov 19, 2018
Truck Year
Sorry, life has been crazy. Sent the request in today and asked about how Ecogate will come into play as well.

Firstsage

Nov 19, 2018
Truck Year
Support has been good. They are evaluating if they are going to stay with the same provider given some of the inventory and support issues they have had. Any existing tunes will be supported.
Been happy with the fuel millage. Getting about 22.5 around town. Lots of short trips with lots of stops.
On a short 400 mile round trip got 23.9, speed was normally about 85.
One thing I am asking them to look into is my cruise has not been working since putting in the switch. I'll let you know what I find on that.

BrianW

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
Support has been good. They are evaluating if they are going to stay with the same provider given some of the inventory and support issues they have had. Any existing tunes will be supported.
Been happy with the fuel millage. Getting about 22.5 around town. Lots of short trips with lots of stops.
On a short 400 mile round trip got 23.9, speed was normally about 85.
One thing I am asking them to look into is my cruise has not been working since putting in the switch. I'll let you know what I find on that.
just wish they would start selling them again. seems like i have been waiting forever. im almost ready to ship them my ecm and go that route just dont want to be without my truck for that long....