• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EcoDiesel OBD II Flashing now available.

Firstsage

Nov 19, 2018
Truck Year
I recently bought the same from ppei because of erg cooler failure at 90k. What is the blue wire for when getting stock reading? First forum I’ve been a part of
Nothing. It's part of the package they white label.
I'll be deleting as soon as I get a final file back from Kory.

Ccaseys

Apr 29, 2019
Truck Year
Nothing. It's part of the package they white label.
I'll be deleting as soon as I get a final file back from Kory.
I’ll be sending my stock reading to him tonight. He said he got all the bugs worked out when I talked to them today. Fingers crossed

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Here's Gde and PPIE's competition - click on SFT
Cheaper and a very informative web site.
Their claim, "We are PROUD to be the FIRST to offer both ECU & TCM flash service via OBD2 on the RAM/JEEP EcoDiesel "

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Here's Gde and PPIE's competition - click on SFT
Cheaper and a very informative web site.
Their claim, "We are PROUD to be the FIRST to offer both ECU & TCM flash service via OBD2 on the RAM/JEEP EcoDiesel "

I hope that URL is a joke?

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
????????? Why would you hope it's a joke? ???????????

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
well I can tell you I asked a question 2or3 days ago and still no answer yet

John

Nov 13, 2015
Yep that's really it. Being talked about (put down) on several forums. So childish, but who am I to judge Lol.

Firstsage

Nov 19, 2018
Truck Year
Sorry I have been radio silent for the past couple of days. Day job and night job have been busy.

I am not the happiest camper with the back and forth needed on this, but I am happy with the progress. New file today, no codes seen this time. I can see that DEF is off now. Didn't have the same punch as the first tune, but I am betting this is because he was focused on the codes I sent.
More to come.

BrianW

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
im watching this thread too, my tuner is on order but has been put on hold im guessing for this reason.

Ccaseys

Apr 29, 2019
Truck Year
I am about to flash my truck with the tune he just sent. I just finished deleting the truck. I’ll post how it runs. I’m waiting for the rain to let up

Firstsage

Nov 19, 2018
Truck Year
I am about to flash my truck with the tune he just sent. I just finished deleting the truck. I’ll post how it runs. I’m waiting for the rain to let up
I asked Kory about why I didn't feel the same power. He asked if I had the DST switch installed yet. When I told him no, that I was waiting for the flash to get all figured out, he said that was why. It defaults to the 30hp tune.
I am thinking that we have figured out the issues and this is the final file until I do my Banks intake manifold. I have asked Kory what else needs to be done, or if we are good now.
Once I get the DST switch installed, I'll test the other settings and go from there. I am thinking I'll be able to get the DEF delete and DST done this weekend.
More to come.

Patrity

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
I asked Kory about why I didn't feel the same power. He asked if I had the DST switch installed yet. When I told him no, that I was waiting for the flash to get all figured out, he said that was why. It defaults to the 30hp tune.
I am thinking that we have figured out the issues and this is the final file until I do my Banks intake manifold. I have asked Kory what else needs to be done, or if we are good now.
Once I get the DST switch installed, I'll test the other settings and go from there. I am thinking I'll be able to get the DEF delete and DST done this weekend.
More to come.

You're running this without deletes done?

Firstsage

Nov 19, 2018
Truck Year
I didnt know you could run without deletes done. Now if that is the final file someone tell Kody to release the tuners again so mine can be in the mail. lol
Yeah, you can run without doing deletes. You can run without deleting the EGR or blocking off. It just turns off system. Same goes for the DEF.
Not sure if its the final or not. I'll let you know what Kory says.