• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EPA holding 2017 Diesels hostage

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Hell my uncle has had a 17 on order since July. Doesn't mean a thing until I see one on the road.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I am not part of any action against FCA, Our testing confirms Hagens Berman. I will wait on DOJ final ruling, I also look forward to My new 2018 ED at $0 cost to Me. Heeeeheeee

More Dealer lies, Do to current Events I believe a portion America Buys lies BC of there fantasy land thinking and Morals.

Attachments

• ED orders..pdf
    678.7 KB · Views: 21

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
These EDs are stored some where in America being hidden , When this all went down NO doubt Cease and deist orders followed. if they are discovered FCA could be looking at additional $ millions in fines.

adaman7

May 7, 2016
Truck Year
Not Listed
Sounds like not only us Americans were drinking the Kool aid.

adaman7

May 7, 2016
Truck Year
Not Listed
So, it looks like my order has changed status in the dealer's system? Maybe a light at the end of the tunnel?

Frdg

Feb 19, 2017
Truck Year
So, it looks like my order has changed status in the dealer's system? Maybe a light at the end of the tunnel?

I hope so, I'm waiting to order my 2017 Outdoorsman. Very exciting!

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
No light only darkness....Don't believe the Fake system FCA has in place.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year

bobcat67

May 19, 2016
Truck Year
If they don't get approval for 2017, then the Ford hits the streets, the EcoDiesel platform will be like a Nissan with the cummins, nobody wants one

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
It will be a serious blow that's for sure....Sergo I'm still waiting on that phone call.

Ford the Door wide open.. Thanks to Poor QC and FCA Corp.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I don't know what to think of it... Been really busy and Now I'm leaving to the cabin in West Yellowstone for 14 Days... It would explain a lot , 1st I could not figure out why VM was not getting the QC under control 3 years into production. My guess FCA crunch the #s and figure it would be counter productive to Make changes in the power plant and production, when in development of replacing the VM3.0.. The EPA probably was un planned and why spend millions $ when a replacement in the works. IMO when the news hit FCA corp it was just halt production to save $ , hoping R/D could come up with a quick Fix ,That never did and not going to happen.

adaman7

May 7, 2016
Truck Year
Not Listed
I feel the same way. I got a letter from FCA corporate this morning saying they expected the 2017 to be released for production by March 27th. Then my Google Alerts shows me this news article the next day. Not that I expect a car manufacturer to be honest but this crap is crazy even for them.

"Thanks for your note back John. The latest information that we received yesterday shows that production is tentatively scheduled to resume on March 27th. There has basically been testing going on for 24/7 for the last three weeks. All sides are supposedly close (although we have heard that for months). We have sent additional vehicles to the EPA and CARB for additional testing."

NC-RAM

Nov 29, 2015
Truck Year
so, what if you have a motor issue now, will they replace the motor ?

justlucky

May 15, 2016
Truck Year
Judge Upholds Claims Affecting Thousands of Vehicles in Chevy Cruze “Clean Diesel” Lawsuit
02/14/2017

CONSUMER-RIGHTS LAW FIRM COMMENTS ON COURT’S DECISION

DETROIT – In a ruling issued today, U.S. District Judge Thomas L. Ludington, overseeing the General Motors (NYSE: GM) “Clean Diesel” litigation, upheld claims brought by owners of GM-branded Chevy Cruze diesel vehicles related to GM’s use of a defeat device to evade emissions regulations, according to Hagens Berman. The decision upholds claims affecting thousands of vehicles.

“We are very pleased that Judge Ludington has sustained the claims for thousands of consumers who unknowingly bought or leased polluting vehicles, and we look forward to continuing our vigorous efforts to recover benefit-of-the-bargain damages for these injured consumers,” said Steve Berman, managing partner of Hagens Berman and counsel representing Cruze owners in the suit.

“Diesel emissions fraud didn’t stop with Volkswagen or Mercedes – GM has proven that it too placed greed and profits ahead of thousands of owners who paid premium prices for what they thought were clean diesel cars,” Berman added.

Hagens Berman’s automotive litigation team represents consumers as a member of the court-appointed Executive Committee in the Dieselgate case against Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche as well and as lead counsel in a similar case brought against Mercedes for using “defeat device” software to cheat emissions tests.

According to consumers, the defeat device installed in Chevy Cruze models results in significantly higher emissions when the vehicle is in use compared to when it is being tested in laboratory conditions. The lawsuit states that GM marketed the Cruze diesel as “a Clean Diesel” that had emissions below U.S. environmental standards and charged an additional $2,000 or more compared to the gasoline model, but misled the public and sought to evade emissions testing.

adaman7

May 7, 2016
Truck Year
Not Listed
I really want to buy this truck with the EcoDiesel motor. That being said I don't want to end up getting the EcoDiesel if they are going to discontinue the motor. I believe that would cause problems with getting parts later on him. What do you guys think about issues with parts in the future if they discontinue the EcoDiesel? I mean they still widely used this motor and Europe.