- Nov 5, 2016
- Truck Year
I have a 2020 20k no issues just took a road trip from Fl to north TX area cruised 75-100 love i do get sluggish once in awhile but drop in hot shots cleans it up mileage comes right back upYes, I ordered a 2020 ecodiesel limited and received on 12/23/19. And yes she has issues. It was a custom order and here are my issues.
1. engine vibration in accelerator pedal and steering between 1900 to 2500 rpm under acceleration. No Fix yet but acknowledged the issue. The dealer rented a vibration meter and told me it was because of the HD frame. Yes I am not kidding.
2. Fuel mileage not as advertised. 17-18 city never 21 unless you add in 50% highway driving. Highway averages 25 which is good but not close to 29. and if you go faster than 70 she will go down to 24. and I have the high gears 3:31.
3. Been in the shop for a ram box that kept on opening after closing the door. replaced computer and fixed.
4. Was just in the shop with a blown front passenger air spring with 10K miles on it. Took dealer 2 weeks to fix because part was not readily available.
5. They are going to replace a rambox cover because the sun is already twisting it, Its plastic. Ram you need to press those covers out of aluminum or steel.
6. I have a nice factory dent which the dealer is going to fix. see photo. Not fixed yet.
The dealer has been good so I don't fault them.
Bay Dodge Ram Panama City, FL
Would I buy her again? Definitely not this one. Go with gas and coil springs because the vehicle is undriveable with a blown air bag. Ram can pretend the vibration isnt there but it is. and for the 5K diesel adder and all of the potential emission issues and costs associated with that go gas. Sorry Ram it is what it is. If you want to make it right call me.View attachment 3135