• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
TC Diesel
Reaction score
Donated
$50.00

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Donations About

• I just posted the repairs that the dealership has performed. I clarified the first repair (fuel rail sensor and connector" and prior to replacement the DTCS code was P0191-00 fuel rail pressure sensor "A"). Then the CPM was replaced. Now the dealership has sent a engineering request to Ram, but no response yet. I feel like I'm up against a brick wall and no where to turn.
    I currently own a 2016 Nissan Titan with a Diesel engine. I really like the truck but the fuel mileage is less than I hoped it would be (16mpg average). So I’m looking at an eco-diesel. I’ve heard the older models have problems. Are the newest generation “ok” or is too soon to tell yet?
    S
    Sonny Covington
    My 2014 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4 Crew Cab was getting 22-23 in Houston's horrible traffic as a daily driver. Trip to Chicago from Houston was 28.1 with 4 adults and 7 days of luggage. I totaled that one. 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 got 28.2 with 4 adults and luggage for 7 day visit. The 2015 is averaging 21-22 mpg as daily driver, but Ram Boxes are filled with tools and an electric operated bed cover.
    Do you offer military discount on a GDE tuner? Can I talk specific settings with you? I don’t need the popular fast warm-up as we live in FL. Looking to maximize Fuel efficiency and towing power.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…