• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Howdy? Has anyone received compensation from FCA due to the emissions issue?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group many have recd their due but now have trucks running like crap

DaryleAttebery

Sep 29, 2019
Truck Year
No! We submitted our claim the end of May and haven’t heard a word! I have read where some people have received their check so hopefully someday!!

MFK57

Nov 16, 2019
Truck Year
I had the recall done in July and promptly sent the settlement claim in within a week. I have heard nothing so I emailed the settlement site the 1st week of October. They said it could be several months before I hear anything. I tried to track my settlement on their website but since I have not been issued a claim number yet I can't even do that, any ideas out there? Has anybody actually received a check yet.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group many people have received their checks it takes abt 3 months

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
Has anyone received the $3K refund from FCA for emissions issue
Yes I got mine for my RAM but yet to receive check for the wife's Jeep GC.

Brenda262

Oct 4, 2019
Truck Year
Still waiting filed the claim in July called them this month and what they told me in my case since we wanted the full amount and extension was given to the previous owner and would be additional 8 weeks now there is a another recall for possible fire hazard it wasn’t enough for the damn truck spent two months for the last recall and with no compensation I am not to trusting for FCA at this point they already screwed me with a lemon I don’t have a whole lot confidence at this point I may be better off letting the damn thing catch on fire 😡🤬it’s the last dodge product that I will ever buy and u use to be a lifer no more !!!! There’s a reason why they haven’t offered another Diesel there product is shit!!!

bollinbh

Nov 30, 2019
Truck Year
We were told our check was mailed on November 18 and its now November 30th and havent seen it...I called and they stated it can take up to 6 weeks to receive it ....I asked them were in the world was it mailed from out of the country.....

tsmceo

Dec 4, 2019
Truck Year
No check yet though their website says it was mailed...that was 6 weeks ago. Went on line and did chat, and wouldn't you know it the check hasn't been mailed yet, go figure, another stalling tactic. But wait it gets even better, while responding to "Crystal" she ended the chat. I recommend using chat though, as you can save it as a document and put it in you probably very large settlement folder.

Garlansz

Dec 8, 2019
Truck Year
New to this site. Are the settlements just for the US customers or is Canada included. Never heard of a settlement here in canada. I have a 14 ecodiesel and just lost the motor. Not sure where to turn yet

tsmceo

Dec 4, 2019
Truck Year
Nope....thier website says says they mailed my check but it’s said that for almost 2 months now.

GrannyGruber

Jun 1, 2018
Truck Year
Has anyone received the $3K refund from FCA for emissions issue
I priority mail in June and got notification that they still had not received it, they ask if I sent it electronically and said it would be processed faster. I was kind of un happy thinking it’s a legal settlement and had to have a notary stamp it , I finally gave in and had someone help me send it electronically In early October. I received my check a week in early November a week before my intake melted. It’s still in the shop with no definite date when the parts will arrive. Gotta love it.

GrannyGruber

Jun 1, 2018
Truck Year
New to this site. Are the settlements just for the US customers or is Canada included. Never heard of a settlement here in canada. I have a 14 ecodiesel and just lost the motor. Not sure where to turn yet
Push it in the Detroit River and say someone stole it, it’s your best way out!