• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GreesyTaco

Jan 28, 2020
Truck Year
Did you get touchscreens in yet? I paid full price, but have a boxes of parts that I need installed. I'm at a dead stop until tune shows up....

Nickvasel

Jan 19, 2020
Truck Year
Considering doing the erg delete on my 2015 Ram, 67k miles. I know I will need a ECU flash, what options are available. This is all new to me...

GreesyTaco

Jan 28, 2020
Truck Year
Considering doing the erg delete on my 2015 Ram, 67k miles. I know I will need a ECU flash, what options are available. This is all new to me...
It was easy as can be. Computers aren't my thing, but I worked it out. Best money I've spent on truck.

Phaco

Feb 9, 2020
Truck Year
EGR delete is very easy. The most difficult step is removal of the T-40 bolt next to the firewall. If I did it all over again i would do a stage 1 delete and tune with the EGR turned off

Mesatoneman

Dec 27, 2020
Truck Year
Check the Sofa King Tuned Facebook site. You don’t have to have Facebook to look. Seems like they post all there current and flash sales there

drake01

Feb 28, 2021
Truck Year
EGR delete is very easy. The most difficult step is removal of the T-40 bolt next to the firewall. If I did it all over again i would do a stage 1 delete and tune with the EGR turned off
Is it that hard to get that bolt? Figured I’d cut the bracket...

Why would you just go stage 1 now???

Sorry I know it’s an old thread, just getting ready for stage two EGR delete...

Jul 20, 2019
Truck Year
Honestly... my truck goes 80-% regen in a week and I have to jump on the highway... mileage isn’t any better then before in town. Trans is about the only amazing thing. Power seems better but the regen crap once a week is getting old. Sft told me they don’t have anything to do with that and that cause the egr is off that must be what’s causing it. Kinda a little rant but at the end of the day it’s not killing my motor so once my warranty is up I’ll go stage 2 and not have these issues.

drake01

Feb 28, 2021
Truck Year
Honestly... my truck goes 80-% regen in a week and I have to jump on the highway... mileage isn’t any better then before in town. Trans is about the only amazing thing. Power seems better but the regen crap once a week is getting old. Sft told me they don’t have anything to do with that and that cause the egr is off that must be what’s causing it. Kinda a little rant but at the end of the day it’s not killing my motor so once my warranty is up I’ll go stage 2 and not have these issues.
Ok I need to do more research, is the regen a problem outside of the fuel used, assuming it is...

Mesatoneman

Dec 27, 2020
Truck Year
Probably has something to do with driving habits. Putting around town your gonna get more regens. I’ve been sft stage 1 for 2 or 3 months and only 1 80% regen

Jul 20, 2019
Truck Year
I drive 8mi a day to work. So that’s something to consider. My mpg used hasn’t changed on my truck since the tune. I also drove this truck 20k mi and never seen the regen message before the flash. Now it’s once a week or so

Mesatoneman

Dec 27, 2020
Truck Year
Id say truck isn’t getting up to full temp and building up soot more now if only driving 8 miles too and from work.

drake01

Feb 28, 2021
Truck Year
So the sofa king Stage 1, will it delete EGR and Def??? Tune transmission?